RETURNS AND REFUNDS
PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT TO INITIATE ALL RETURNS:
30-DAY PRODUCT EVALUATION
Isolite Systems is pleased to offer a 30-day, money back, satisfaction guarantee on all products purchased. This allows customers the option of evaluating our award-winning systems and if, for any reason, return them within the time period. Offer period begins once product has been received by the customer and ends on the 30th calendar day.
Product that is returned in working order shall be eligible for a full refund minus any consumable product used, applicable freight and fees. Consumable products include the following: Mouthpieces, Mouthpiece lubricant, O-ring lubricant. All returns are carefully inspected by our Quality Control department.
RETURNS OUTSIDE OF 30 DAYS
All products returned outside of the initial 30-day evaluation period are eligible for our 90-day refund or exchange. Restocking fees may apply. Please contact our Customer Service department for additional assistance.
- Contact the Isolite Systems Customer Service Team at 800-560-6066 to initiate the returns process.
- Complete a Product Return Survey to help us expedite the return process.
- Isolite Systems will provide you with a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Retain this number for your records.
- Isolite Systems will schedule a pick-up of product.
- Ensure all used product has been properly cleaned and dried. Put all product, components and materials back into original packaging and then into an appropriately sized shipping container.
- Write the RMA number on the exterior of the shipping box for pick-up. If Shipping Carrier is unable to pick up shipment due to product not being ready or the office is closed, additional charges may apply.